Common XBOX 360 Error Codes:
The lights around the power button on the XBox 360 indicate various errors.
- Lights 1,2,3 and 4 flashing red:
- AV cable cannot be detected. Check the video cable connection. If the connection is OK then get a new cable.
- Lights 1,3 and 4 flashing red:
- General hardware failure. Try restarting the console. If that does not work, remove video cable and hard drive then restart.
- Lights 1 and 3 flashing red:
- Console overheating. Switch off and allow to cool. Make sure ventilation ports are not blocked.
- Lights 1,2 and 3 flashing red:
- “Red Ring of Death”.
- Light 4 flashing red:
- Specific error (see below).
E64, E65, E66 are DVD drive errors. E67, E68, E69, E79 are hard drive errors. E73 is an ethernet port error. E74 is a video error. Possibilities include AV cable problems and HANA/GPU overheating.
If you need to clean your game disc follow these instructions: How to Clean Your Game Disc
–Back to Game Console Repairs
–Back to Services
Please call for more information – (916) 987-5474